Our client is adding an HRIS Analyst to their team to design and maintain the HRIS and support the organization’s data management and reporting needs.
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3-6+ months
Work Location: Fully Remote
- Develop and optimize HRIS processes, integrate new software, and perform diagnostic tests for efficient Human Resources management.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of organizational data within the HRIS.
- Create standard and ad hoc queries, reports, and dashboards.
- Data maintenance and auditing.
- Provide data summaries and statistical analysis for use in strategic planning.
- Prepare end-user documentation and training materialsd.
- Perform application upgrades.
- Technical support point of contact for incoming issues/escalation tickets.
- Ensure efficient recording and secure storage of HR metrics.
- Follow established procedures for updating, validating, and correcting employee records or other related HR data.
- Interface with team members from various job levels from C-Suite executives to professional contributors.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Information Technology, Human Resources, or related field; or equivalent background and experience with HRIS
- 3+ years of experience of in-depth experience managing various HR systems
- Competency with Excel, including experience running formulas.
- Experience with iCIMS, UKG, UltiPro Software preferred
- Experience working with Trello for project task tracking is beneficial
Benefits Offered: We offer our consultants Medical, Dental, Vision and additional optional benefits including Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Disability, and Pet Insurance
Our client is searching for a Desktop Support Technician to join their team. This position provides the opportunity to share your expertise and provide top-tier service. This role is responsible for providing timely and professional support to resolve computer issues, install, modify, and repair computer software using remote tools and face-to-face for onsite and offsite employees.
Job Location: Hybrid remote/office in Scottsdale, AZ
Contract Duration: 3-4 months
- Configure, image, deploy, and maintain desktops, laptops, monitors, printers, telephones, and TVs as required.
- Work with end-users to analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve support issues.
- Provide timely responses to inbound calls, help desk tickets, and e-mail messages.
- Monitor help desk ticket queue to ensure that tickets are addressed appropriately based on priority.
- Respond to requests for equipment repairs and coordinate with outside vendors to schedule repairs.
Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of experience installing, troubleshooting, configuring, updating, and maintaining MS Windows Based systems
- 1+ years of experience in a Windows MS Office 365 environment
- Desktop and/or first-line Tier 1, 2 or 3 technical support experience
- Experience with Apple products is a plus
Sr. Scrum Master - Join a TOP company in Phoenix - Contract - Remote
· Job Description
The Scrum Master is a servant leader and coach for 1-2 Agile Scrum Teams who holds a solid understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFE).
OO - Organize all Scrum ceremonies and planning events to ensure full team engagement
· - Integrate Agile and Lean principles into team practices and work products
· - Coach the team to improve collaboration and self-organization
· - Proactively identify impediments and appropriately resolve impediments using formal and informal networks
· - Assess team SAFe/Agile maturity and coach the team to higher levels of maturity at a sustainable pace
· - Serve as a Scaled Agile Framework champion and coach teams and stakeholders on SAFe Principles and the Agile mindset and drive home the value of agile/scrum
DELIVERY & EXECUTION
- Oversee and manage planning and execution activities supporting business and ART goals
- Help determine and maintain overall team velocity and capacity with regards to the projects, planning and prioritization
- Provide visibility into delivery targets, commitments, and progress
- Lead training, tooling, budget, metrics, process improvement, & stretch assignments including RTE activities
- Lead 1 – 2 complex and cross functional Scrum Team(s)
- 2-5 years’ experience with industry standard retail applications, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in application integration, solution design, and support
- 2-5 years’ project management with focus on Scrum/Agile
- Leadership abilities
- Focused analysis/troubleshooting skills
- Proven partnering/relationship fostering skills
- SAFe, Lean, or other project management certifications with demonstrable application desired
- Proficient in project management discipline and tools; Microsoft Office, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree required, in Computer Science or related field preferred, and 5+ years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Exciting Direct hire opportunity for a seasoned Technical Systems Analyst in Scottsdale, Arizona
The Technical Systems Analyst acts as the communicator, facilitator and mediator between the business and IT to seek out the best ways to improve processes and increase effectiveness through technology, strategy, and analytics solutions. This role is responsible for meticulously evaluating potential solutions and documenting requirements to solve business problems and organizational goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Articulate business requirements in collaboration with business sponsors, stakeholders, subject matter experts, and technical teams with an understanding of desirable end user experience and business goals
- Define and translate complex business rules from business stakeholders to technical team members
- Work with technical team to support daily planning, incremental review, quality assurance testing, user acceptance testing and release activities
- Become a subject matter expert in assigned area and provide subject matter expertise from a technical and non-technical perspective
- Complete impact analysis (supporting cost/benefit analysis), focusing on maximizing return on investment and managing IT expenses
- Own and prioritize the backlog to ensure the team is delivering optimal value
- Document business requirements, user stories, business process workflows, system mapping, data mapping, data requirements, API needs, wireframes, or other artifacts as required to communicate business need to technical and non-technical teams
- Lead, organize, attend, and/or facilitate backlog refinement, iteration or project planning, retrospectives or post-mortems, or other necessary Agile ceremonies or working sessions
- Facilitate requirement gathering sessions utilizing various requirement gathering techniques such as interviewing, user observation, brainstorming sessions, surveys, workshops, process workflow analysis, and data analysis
- Prepare, present, and attend milestone reviews with stakeholders
- Plan and coordinate technical releases and project go-live activities
- Help to define, develop, and implement fully integrated test scenarios, test plans, user demos, and user documentation
- Identify, investigate, track, and resolve independently or with a team multilevel project, system or application errors ensuring the solution is timely and of acceptable quality, provides on-call support as needed, and provides expertise and guidance to the user community.
- Lead and participate in assigned projects as a project manager, including but not limited to, determine project scope, gathering requirements, create project timeline, define, and coordinate project team activities, facilitate and communicate weekly status updates, and other project management duties as assigned
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of relevant education, technical, business and healthcare and/or behavioral health experience
- Understands how to conduct and document technical and non-technical requirements by following Agile methodologies such as Kanban or Scrum.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience managing a backlog and working with a technical team
- At least 3-5 years’ documenting operational workflows and customer journeys using tools such as Miro or Microsoft Visio.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience gathering information through interviews and observation
- Strong communication skills with an ability to “translate” technical details to non-technical users.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior experience with Behavioral Health EMR systems or EHR Systems
- Prior experience implementing and supporting enterprise business systems to support HR, Finance, IT, Revenue Cycle Management, call centers, etc.
- Prior experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, Systems Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Business Analyst, or Scrum Master
- At least 1 years’ experience with documenting data requirements, data mapping, and designing or utilizing Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
- Experience with APIs and/or HL7 interfaces
- Experience with Visio or other workflow documentation tools.
- Project Management experience.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Financial Analyst for one of our clients. The client is a prominent organization in need of someone to provide financial expertise, forecasting, analysis, federal reporting, and monitoring of assigned programs. This position will be responsible for preparing various fiscal and operating reports that may involve detailed analysis of financial outlooks, spending trends, staffing levels, and other comprehensive analyses.
- Analyze and forecast financial outlooks, federal reporting, and monitoring of assigned programs.
- Prepare a variety of fiscal and operating reports that may involve detailed analysis of financial outlooks, spending trends, staffing levels, and other comprehensive analyses.
- Identify, research, and analyze possible impacts of proposed legislation and funding modification and prepare formal bill analyses as well as cost benefit and break-even analyses.
- Provide financial expertise to Division and programmatic leadership on financial budget matters pertaining to assigned programs, including budget, cash management, reconciliation, compliance with state and federal regulations, federal reports, forecasts, and monitoring for assigned programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of governmental accounting and fiscal principles, budget and state legislative process, principles and practices of business administration, statistical analysis and theory, and general office practices and procedures.
- Ability to write clear, concise, and accurate reports, perform difficult and complex analytic work, monitor appropriations, revenues, and expenditures, schedule and prioritize assignments, prepare and review federal reports for grants applicable to assigned programs, and develop annual budget requests for assigned area.
- Skill in oral and written communication, initiating expenditure corrections, journal vouchers, cash receipts, analysis and interpretation of financial data, and using a variety of computer software packages.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please submit your resume and cover letter. We will contact only those candidates whose qualifications closely match our client's requirements.
We have partnered with our client to assist with the search for an Accounting Business Analyst. To be successful in this role, you will have a background in accounting with a strong technical aptitude and familiarity working with mid to large business ERP systems.
- Apply accounting knowledge and GAAP to ERP processes.
- Resolve internal user issues within accounting areas including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and costing.
- Work with the ERP core team to implement the ERP system.
- Create functional specifications for stakeholders.
- Partner with Project Managers to identify needs for application training & development.
- Provide business process documentation and consulting to achieve end-user success.
- Prepare work instructions and train end-users on the ERP application.
- Map business processes and daily accounting tasks to the ERP system utilizing the system to improve business practices.
- Generate financial reports for end-users.
- Develop business-related knowledge to understand and resolve end-user issues.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field.
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience in an ERP environment working with ERP applications such as SAP, IFS, Oracle, JDE, Great Plains
- 3+ years of financial report writing experience.
- High level of proficiency with accounting functions including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, costing, and financial reporting
- Advanced Excel skills and familiarity with macros and creating pivot tables
- Skilled in effective communication, defining and leading team efforts utilizing flexibility and creativity to present relevant solutions.
- Supply chain experience is beneficial
- SQL query writing experience preferred
Benefit Highlights– To help employees succeed both professionally and personally our client offers:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Company paid holidays and paid time off for vacation and/or personal business
The C# Full Stack Developer is responsible for building and maintaining applications, including back-end services and client-end products. They will support existing production workloads, develop new features, and coordinate application patches with DevOps. The role requires a self-starter with excellent time management skills, the ability to work closely with internal clients, and experience working in an Agile development environment.
Responsibilities include managing service desk tickets, identifying and solving bottlenecks and bugs, maintaining code quality, and improving systems. The ideal candidate should be proficient in C#, with a good understanding of Angular, MVC, ASP.Net, .Net WebForms, and JQuery. Additionally, they should have experience in object-oriented programming, writing reusable C# libraries, and working with various design patterns. Knowledge of SQL, data extracts and reporting, and code versioning tools such as SourceSafe, Team Foundation Source Control, and Git is also required.
Our client is adding a Senior Software Engineer to their software development team. This is an opportunity to utilize skills and expertise to implement new features and deliver software solutions.
- Present and provide feedback during architecture discussions, solution design, and implementation planning.
- Participate in code reviews and share feedback with other developers.
- Contribute to Scrum processes such as backlog refinement, story size estimation, stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Write quality code that is maintainable, testable, and performance oriented.
- Design unit tests for critical areas of new code and maintain existing unit tests.
- Develop, document, and maintain server-side applications.
- Articulate design patterns and how they apply to the larger scope of products.
- Work against short and long-term roadmaps, making appropriate tradeoffs between business impact, user experience, and a solid technical foundation.
- Develop software documentation.
- Contribute to the development of storage solutions using SQL, NoSQL, and in-memory data storage.
- Partner with cross-functional internal teams effectively communicating technical processes to technical and non-technical colleagues.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, OR equivalent combination of experience
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Experience building large-scale software or enterprise software
- Experience working with Angular platform
- Working knowledge of NoSQL database, such as CouchDB, MongoDB, or Cassandra, etc.
Security Engineer - Hybrid
The IT Security Engineer is hands-on with all phases of our security tools lifecycle: from inception to planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining. You will be part of a security team and will be looked up to as a subject matter expert that is communicative with all others. You need to have an excellent understanding of technology infrastructure for on premise and cloud environments to be successful in this position. The position reports to the IT Security and Compliance Director.
Your a subject matter expert in many of these security tools/areas (experience not limited to examples provided):
- Next Generation Firewall (Palo Alto, Cisco)
- SIEM (Rapid7, Splunk, AlienVault, LogRhythm)
- EDR (CrowdStrike, SentinelOne)
- ZTNA (Cloudflare, Zscaler)
- WAF (Imperva, Cloudflare, Akamai).
- Vulnerability Management (Rapid7, Tenable, Qualys)
- AWS Cloud Security.
- IAM/MFA (Okta, One Identity)
You demonstrate strong experience and understanding in the following areas:
- Certificates/cryptography management.
- Linux/Windows administration-desktop and server
- Security vulnerability management.
- Security incident management.
- Security architecture.
- Security testing (penetration testing, tool efficacy, compensating controls, etc.)
- A bachelors degree is preferred in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- You have a minimum of five-seven years related experience as an IT Security Engineer.
- You're a team player
- You're an effective communicator with situational and audience awareness.
- You're an an active listener.
- You demonstrate strong analytical troubleshooting methodologies.
- You exhibit integrity, good judgement, honesty and reliability.
- Your eager to improve, learn more, and share with others.
This is the individual responsible for developing Information Security concepts, methods, and strategies that drive continuous improvements in the overall security posture. The candidate will actively lead the development and implementation of Information Security frameworks, methodologies, policies, procedures, and standards, related to operational risk management, and IT audit procedures. The candidate will also partner with peers in other functional groups to develop and implement Information Security and Disaster Recovery programs that minimize risk and reduce exposure for the company.
The ideal candidate will be the primary point of contact for all SOX IT Audit activities, coordinating with the Internal Audit team, external auditors, functional IT teams, Business Unit, and business functional organizations. One of the primary objectives will be identifying potential SOX gaps or deficiencies, and devising the gap remediation or process improvement activities, in partnership with the business functional organizations, IT teams, application owners, and platform owners.
Operationally, this person will be responsible for monitoring the security environment (i.e., thresholds, alerting systems), to identify threats, attacks, and intrusion attempts, to defend against internal and external threats. In addition to the technical requirements, the Manager, Information Security will also be expected to effectively communicate (written, verbal, presentations) risks and improvement plans, and execute those mitigation plans.
Business needs dictate that this position requires the presence and ability to work on-site 100%. Therefore, telecommuting, or virtual/remote options will not be available.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead and coordinate the development and progress of the Information Security posture improvement plan to include the identification of strategic goals and the path to achieve set objectives.
· Experience developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships across large organizations, identifying Information Security threats, and building actionable remediation plans.
· Possesses strong background in a public company managing the SOX and IT Audit process to include gap remediation and long-term process improvements across in-scope systems & applications.
· Experience building an Information Security dashboard and SLA based metrics environment that identifies gaps, improvements, and operational performance across key Security posture pillars and functional areas.
· Stays abreast of regulatory compliance standards, new and developing information security risk trends, and best practices while minimizing impact to the business.
· Implement Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity Planning (BCP) improvements for failover and resiliency on critical business applications (i.e., ERP, others) and platforms.
· In partnership with the Chief Information Officer (CIO), manage partner/vendor (3rd party) SLA adherence across executed agreements.
· Bachelor’s degree (technical or business field preferred); Master’s degree or MBA is a plus.
· Possesses current certification(s) in cybersecurity that demonstrate active awareness and knowledge surrounding of security frameworks and best practices (i.e., CISSP, CISM, CISA).
· 10+ plus years of progressively increasing responsibility in Information Security; 5+ years of leadership experience in a public company environment and multi-location enterprise organizations.
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
· Experience maturing a Security Operations function (AV/Malware, SIEM, DLP, patch management) to achieve consistent SLA performance.
· Background with log collection and analysis as part of an investigation process.
· Recent Incident response/Crisis response implementation experience, and proven implementation of these processes across multiple business units.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Experience communicating Security metrics and dashboards at all levels.
· Ability to travel up to 30% as needed
Application Development Lead
Leads a technical project team. Understands the business strategy of client department and defines the information systems requirements to meet the business requirements. Provides expert functional and technical support for vendor applications and programs. Collaborates with other department resources to ensure system integration. Monitors, defines, and reports on critical path workflows. Resolves issues or escalates issues as required. Drives the design and implementation of new business processes within required configuration. Functions as lead in the design, coding, debugging, testing, documentation, and implementation of in-house applications and customization of vendor-supplied applications. Collaborates with the Data Base Administrator, Systems and Security teams on system upgrades. Develops and supports multiple-system interfaces and integration.
Education & Experience
o Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field with courses in programming and database systems
o 7+ years experience supporting healthcare applications.
o 5+ years experience programming and report-writing in an Oracle environment
o 2+ years experience leading technical project teams
o 9+ years experience supporting healthcare applications
o 7+ years experience programming and report-writing in an Oracle environment
o 4+ years experience leading technical project teams
- Serves as a technical project lead, technical architect, and/or project manager for a team of application developers Keeps management team informed of project status and significant issues impacting outcomes.
- Coordinates the planning, organization, and direction of activities related to applications software.
- As a technical lead, responsible for creating detailed programming technical tasks, assigning workload, monitoring project progress, performing code review, and validating testing outcomes of application developers. Perform mentoring and oversight in all areas of the development life cycle.
- Researches, evaluates and tests the setup and functionality of supported modules to ensure optimal functionality for end-users. Determines compatibility with existing systems and interfaces. Provides technical support and trouble-shooting for software. Installs and tests vendor upgrades and patches. Collaborates with end-users on upgrade testing to ensure successful migration to new versions.
- Investigates and recommends new tools and applications in support of business needs.
- Functions as Subject Matter Expert for business processes/user functions that these modules directly support. Communicates with business units, Project Managers, and other IT staff on application upgrades, fixes and new processes. Responsible for evaluating any impact of system changes on existing modules
- Collaborates with client department on functional system and processes, provides daily support to functional end-users and recommends process changes to promote better utilization of application functionality.
- Coordinates the work outcomes of external consultants.
- Performs complex coding assignments. Converts logical design into program code. Analyses, reviews and rewrites programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt program to new requirements
- Develops system and program test plans, including obtaining test data, conducting program and system testing, and evaluating test results.
- Develops documentation defining application development process, including technical reports, communications, and instructional manuals. Maintains user manuals, system design documents, and program documentation.
- Coordinates with analysts and training staff to validate end-user instructions/training materials.
- Logs, monitors, and manages event calls regarding reported system issues
- Serves on project teams.
- Participates in regularly-scheduled project review/status meetings internally and with client departments.
- Serves as a technical and functional resource to entry level and senior level developers.
- Provide escalation assistance and oversight for team service tickets, research, resolution and closure.
- Documents change control
- Performs on-call support functions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
Expert knowledge in applications programming methodologies, and Tool Control Language (TCL scripting language - required for EXL applications only); Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel; Strong knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) in an Oracle environment and TriWest vendor-supplied application development tools; Functional expertise in assigned application
Team-Building / Team Player
Influence the actions and opinions of others in a positive direction and build group commitment.
Problem Solving / Analysis
Ability to solve problems through systematic analysis of processes with sound judgment; Has a realistic understanding of relevant issues.
Ability to organize people or tasks, adjust to priorities, learn systems, within time constraints and with available resources; Detail-oriented.
Multi-Tasking / Time Management
Prioritize and manage actions to meet changing deadlines and requirements within a high volume, high stress environment.
Independent Thinking / Self-Initiative
Critical thinkers with ability to focus on things which matter most to achieving outcomes; Commitment to task to produce outcomes without direction and to find necessary resources.
Creativity / Innovation
Ability to develop unique and novel solutions to problems; View change as necessary.
Coping / Flexibility
Resiliency in adapting to a variety of situations and individuals while maintaining a sense of purpose and mature problem-solving approach is required.
Ability to function in a multi-system Microsoft environment using Word, Outlook, TriWest Intranet, the Internet, and department software applications.
Communication / People Skills
Ability to influence or persuade others under positive or negative circumstances; Adapt to different styles; Listen critically; Collaborate.
Commitment to Task
Ability to conform to established policies and procedures; exhibit high motivation.
o Standard office environment, with weekend or nighttime work to implement changes when users are off the system.
o Extensive computer work with prolonged sitting
o Department of Defense security clearance required
Our client is adding a Senior Systems Engineer to their IT team. This role provides advanced support and oversight for infrastructure related software and hardware including virtual and physical servers, Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange, and third-party applications.
Job Type: Contract to hire
Work Location: This position offers remote opportunities in AK, AZ, HI, ID, NV, NM, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WY only
- Function as a technical expert for the implementation and operational support of noted technologies and will conduct preliminary analysis, and evaluation and recommendation of future technologies and solutions.
- Tune and manage platforms to ensure that expected availability, performance, and security levels are achieved.
- Support annual security accreditation and maintain security levels throughout the year
- Design, develop, and implement configuration settings for all systems to meet security requirements.
- Serve as technical subject matter expert for the resolution of issues related to private or hosted infrastructure.
- Develop cost effective solutions and enhancements to optimize functionality within the system.
- Perform cost benefit analysis and develop written recommendations.
- Direct the installation, maintenance, and performance metrics for company computer systems.
- Install and maintain computer systems and equipment ensuring that systems perform in a manner that meets business objectives.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of best practices, policies, processes, and procedures for the IT Systems group.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; or equivalent background and experience
- 5+ years of experience supporting hardware and software related data center infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Operating System software; DNS, DHCP, IIS, Clustering, VMware ESXi server, scripting, and standard Microsoft Backoffice applications such as Exchange, MOSS, BizTalk, System Center Configuration Manager/ Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server, Microsoft Applications, and related technologies
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
- Scripting Experience
- MCSE or MCSA Certifications preferred
Application Developer (Maintenance and New Development)
Our California based client is growing and is adding a full stack application developer to their team. This position will be responsible for full stack, full lifecycle development against existing applications and platforms including their client management system, billing and financial management systems and others. Typical work will include development of new functionality for internal applications, developing fixes for bugs in existing applications, as well as periodic project assignments to develop net-new applications.
Skills and Experience
Candidates must have full stack development experience and must be able to present strong understanding and work history for in the following areas:
- ASP .NET
- ADO .NET
- WEB API
- SQL - writing performant queries, stored procedures, functions, etc. as well as defining and optimizing indexing associated with SQL solutions
- Significant experience in full stack development in an n-tier / multi-tier application architecture.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-Learner - willing and able to dive into a new technology and ramp up on that technology through work assignments with minimal formal training
Important but Not Required
The successful candidate will have experience with as many of these as possible. These are current tools or foundational technologies in the environment. Candidates should expect to work in / with these either regularly (TFS / Visual Studio etc.) or in an on demand manner as needed for maintenance development.
- JAVA SCRIPT
- Classic Web Services
- SQL Server 2014 & above and SSMS
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Candidates should have experience working in a DevOps driven environment and the ability to operate effectively in that space.
The following are secondary / nice to have skill sets. The following exist in the environment and may be encountered but are not part of the routine workload:
- Classic Web Services
- Classic ASP
- Unit Testing
- Edge Support
- SQL hotfixes and data updates
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply immediately. If you are not the best fit but know someone who is – please refer them to us! We will pay for the referral if the candidate is hired.
Security Solutions Engineer
*Full Remote position with quarterly meetings in Tyler, Texas.
*Direct Hire - Salary caps at around $120k to $125k/year.
*Must be able to legally work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No Corp to Corp.
*Must work out of the following states: Texas, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Colorado
Our client, who is an innovative grocery chain based in Tyler, Texas is seeking an experienced Security Solutions Engineer to join their dynamic team. As a Security Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building, documenting, supporting, and transferring knowledge on security solutions that meet regulatory, business continuity, and security scalable needs. You will also serve as a security lead on business projects to gather security requirements, implement technical capabilities with application integrations, and analyze security systems seeking improvements on a continuous basis.
- Understand, interpret, and apply security standards, frameworks, compliance requirements, and comprehensive architecture principles to recommend solutions.
- Research, plan, design, and build solutions that will advance security, such as multi-factor authentication, password-less authentication, zero trust networking, cloud security architecture, PKI, authorization tokens, identity governance, and data automation.
- Implement technical capabilities with application integrations to enhance security risk posture.
- Build new APIs, services, and frameworks.
- Analyze security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis.
- Report existing or possible threats to systems and company assets.
- Develop security best practices, document security standards, and make decisions regarding enterprise security.
- Develop and maintain detailed and accurate documentation.
- Build detailed project plans to communicate key milestones, deliverables, and progress visibility for management.
- Educate the business community and promote security awareness on standards and procedures necessary to protect Company assets.
- Respond to after business hour phone calls and resolve problems as needed.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP reporting and transactional applications.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced knowledge of application security provisioning and governance technologies, authentication protocols, cloud security services, LDAP, and domain structures.
If you have the required skills, experience, and qualifications, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Our client offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive work environment.
Our client is adding a Senior Project Manager to the team to lead and manage large cross-functional project initiatives. This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced Enterprise Project Management Office (ePMO).
Location: This position offers remote opportunities in AK, AZ, HI, ID, NV, NM, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA and WY only
Type: Contract to hire
- Collaborate with ePMO staff on all phases of the project lifecycle
- Lead and support multiple complex cross-functional projects and assigned teams
- Model, implement and communicate best practice project management knowledge to ensure accuracy
- Draft and maintain project management documentation
- Identify and manage project deliverables; create dashboards, monitoring, and status reports; provide regular updates to leadership
- Collaborate with enterprise business units to learn and understand their processes and translate them into
meaningful process improvements
- Assist with training and mentoring staff on project management knowledge, tools, and techniques to meet project requirements
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Business, Technology, or related field; or equivalent background and
- Minimum five years of experience managing multifaceted enterprise-wide complex projects while managing multiple smaller projects
- Experience in delivering quality and measurable efficiency gains as a result of project management process improvement
- Experience preparing and delivering oral/visual presentations and reports to all levels of stakeholders and executives
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Proficient with statistical analysis, data management, benchmarking practices, and quality improvement tools.
- Experience providing expert knowledge, advice and expertise to organizations and leaders to help them improve business operations, performance, management, structure, and strategy across multiple functional areas
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Experience with healthcare systems preferred
Our customer in North Phoenix is seeking an IT Solutions Architect to provide technical leadership, and to oversee the design and implementation of enterprise technology solutions. The IT Solutions Architect will engage with business leaders to understand emerging needs, to map these needs into business requirements, and then to map business requirements to system/technical requirements that are designed to integrate with enterprise technology architecture. The IT Solutions Architect will work closely with the director of architecture to design, document, and gain support for existing and new enterprise technology architecture standards and will provide prescriptive guidance to technology engineering and operations teams regarding architectural standards for network, operating system, and virtualization technologies, as well as mid-tier technologies such as application integrations, federated authentication, and security applications.
The IT Solutions Architect must also:
- Maintain awareness of current and emerging technologies, specific to information security contractual requirements, and IT solution standards;
- Align with our customer’s mission and support priorities of the business to deliver quality care to their customer base;
- Foster a collaborative approach to solution design and implementation with business operations representatives and senior leadership;
- Approach problem solving with an “anything is possible” attitude.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of relevant IT experience in software development, application implementation/support or infrastructure implementation/support
- Working knowledge of all components of typical solutions found in a large/enterprise IT environment
- Experience defining and implementing technical solutions using customer defined objectives
- Experience translating business needs into technical requirements.
- Experience applying multiple solutions to business problems.
- Advanced Technical degree
- 10+ years of relevant IT experience in software development, application implementation/support or infrastructure implementation/support
- Experience creating RFPs and managing RFP processes
- Experience working with Virtualized servers and/or Private Cloud Computing
- Experience working in healthcare and/or as a federal sub-contractor
- Experience in a role where influencing others was key to the success of the position
- Experience with Security standards and frameworks like FIPS, FISMA, FedRAMP, NIST, DIACAP, HIPAA
- Industry certifications which may include any of the following Open CA, CITA, EACOE, CEA.
- Serve as a key member of the architecture team responsible for supporting IT and business operations
- Interface with business representatives and vendors to understand the needs of the business.
- Work with other professionals to design solution architecture for business.
- Suggest and implement programs and initiatives for the Architecture team and IT organization. Leverage experience and knowledge to meet strategic objectives while resolving business, product, and technical challenges,
- Provide input on prioritizing activities of the larger team; helping IT leadership and project managers to manage the resource load associated with new initiatives.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community.
- Ensure compliance to solution architectural design standards in the implementation of projects.
- Render technical support services on project implementation to the project team.
- Explain technical issues and IT solutions strategies to stakeholders and non-technical professionals.
- Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution architecture.
- Work with Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project schedule resources plan for implementation projects. Lead and collaborate cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions. Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server principals, architecture, and support; General knowledge of data communication architectures, design, and support; General knowledge of the technology impacts on business and how to integrate technical plans to support enterprise business function; Business problem-solving skills; Understanding of project management concepts and techniques, including metrics.
- Ability to balance how architectural decisions and potential compromises might affect long-term (“big picture”) and short-term objectives
- Team building / Team Player
- Influence the actions and opinions of others in a positive direction and build group commitment.
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to organize people or tasks, adjust to priorities, learn systems, within time constraints and with available resources; Detail-oriented.
- Multi-Tasking / Time Management
- Prioritize and manage actions to meet changing deadlines and requirements within a high volume, highly demanding environment.
- Information Management
- Ability to manage large amounts of complex information easily, communicate clearly, and draw sound conclusions. Ability to read, understand, and maintain information found in white papers and documentation on advanced technical concepts.
- Ability to stay focused on researching technical concepts for extended periods of time
- Participates in rotation of on-call responsibility as needed
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your resume, availability to interview and salary requirements immediately. If you are not and know of someone that qualifies or is looking for opportunities, please forward their contact information. We compensate for referrals that are successfully placed.