Our client who is a health and wellness startup is adding a Senior Software Engineer to their software development team. This is an opportunity to utilize skills and expertise to implement new features and deliver software solutions. This role has a hybrid schedule (3 days in, 2 days remote) after onsite onboarding being approximately one month.
What you will be doing:
- Present and provide feedback during architecture discussions, solution design, and implementation planning.
- Participate in code reviews and share feedback with other developers.
- Contribute to Scrum processes such as backlog refinement, story size estimation, stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Write quality code that is maintainable, testable, and performance oriented.
- Design unit tests for critical areas of new code and maintain existing unit tests.
- Develop, document, and maintain server-side applications.
What you will need:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, OR equivalent combination of experience
- Background working with Angular platform
- Working knowledge of NoSQL database, such as CouchDB, MongoDB, or Cassandra