Is your passion to help accelerate the rate of change by ensuring adoption of patterns and platforms that simplify product development? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative environment where you can help mature software engineering capabilities? Are you passionate about how data can help drive business innovation?
Our Customer is looking for an IT Architect to assist with the process flow and mapping of delivery of IT Solutions across their IT organization.
Your goals and responsibilities will include:
- Architecture and systems design
- Lead and facilitate the creation of technology roadmaps and strategies while involving all key stakeholders.
- Define strategic vision of the enterprise through the integration of IT architecture solutions, design patterns, technical strategy and blueprints which forms the basis for application architecture across the enterprise
- Develop company business system architecture plans and review cost and feasibility of system requests while ensuring the plan supports the strategic needs of the company
- Create and present technical information in order to influence and gain the understanding of business as well as technical roles across the organization
- Define and champion architecture standards that align solution designs to the target enterprise architecture.
- Define, lead, and implement the enterprise infrastructure software architecture to enable rapid growth of our integration and internally developed platforms
- People & Team Influence
- Lead teams to create an atmosphere of trust
- Seek diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation
- Develop strong relationships within IT and the business (including vendors)
- This position does not supervise but does provide leadership of strategic architectural practices
- Financial Management
- Analyze financial benefits of various solutions and articulate short term and long-term cost implications
- May drive contracts/SOWs, oversee budgets; review expenditures and partner to analyze variances
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 8+ years of experience years of industry experience in software development, including previous experience as an architect.
- 1-3 years of experience with industry standard retail applications, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in leading the implementation of highly-complex systems and business capabilities
- Demonstrated experience in architecting and implementing large scale solutions
- strong analysis/troubleshooting skills
- Experience with 3rd party middleware providers such as TIBCO and Mulesoft is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of engineers and managers.
- Demonstrated experience in organizational change management in support of process or technology change projects
- Bachelor's Degree required, in Computer Science or related field preferred, and 5+ years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
If you are interested in joining our customer, please give us a call or if you know someone you think is suited for this position we offer a compensated for referral program if we place your referral.