Our Customer located in Phoenix, AZ is seeking Two System Administrators who will be responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring and maintaining the server infrastructure in accordance with established IT policies and procedures. Develops and promotes standard operating procedures, evaluates new systems and ensures that all current systems are configured in compliance with applicable security standards. Proactively engages with IT leadership to recommend enhancements and mitigate risks within the environment. Experience with FISMA/NIST 800-53 Rev4 security controls and assessments is preferred.
- 3 -5 years’ experience with Windows/Red Hat Linux Systems Administration required
- Scripting experience required (PowerShell, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies strongly preferred.
- Experience with IIS, Windows Server 2012/2016, upgrade to 2016 preferred
- Experience with Apache/Tomcat
- Experience building and maintaining virtual servers
- Experience deploying patches
- Experience working with healthcare systems preferred
- Fundamental understanding of server related networking
- Experience with Linux and Windows interconnectivity preferred
- Excellent listening, analytical, oral and written communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to independently organize work, prioritize tasks and manage multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to work as a member of a team or independently as required
- Experience with DevOps or DevSecOps preferred
- Experience with disaster recovery preferred
- Must be detail oriented, highly organized and process driven.
- Familiarity with cyber security concepts and nomenclature, preferred.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of FISMA/NIST 800-53 Rev4 and HIPAA security controls and assessments preferred
- Recognized security certifications preferred but not required such as CISSP, CBCP, CRISC, CISA, Security+
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent preferred.