Our customer is an IT Managed Service Provider (MSP) throughout the Southwest. They are looking for a hyper-converged infrastructure centric sales innovator that is skilled in the Identification, Qualification, Preparation and Presentation, Close and Execution steps of a Sale Lifecycle. You must demonstrate your ability to cold call, follow-up on lead generation, build relationships, demonstrate credibility, align your solution with customer needs and estimate and build-out financial solution offerings to your prospective customers.
The BDM will report directly to the VP of Sales, will be an integral leader of strategic sales processes, and develop new market development structure. The candidate will also provide guidance to assist their product development team, solution architects, and engagement managers in leading their current and future solutions and go to market strategies.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual with solid leadership, sales, customer focus, drive for results, ability to build effective teams, motivation to others, process management, and interpersonal relationship skills.
This position requires a confident, innovative and business-minded visionary who can listen to ideas, formulate an effective sales strategy and execute on plans accordingly.
- Function as a sale and change agent for the entire company to drive sales efforts and best practices for the business.
- Provide leadership, vision, and management to functional sales, customer service and business development departments
- Full Sales Vision, Execution Strategies, Sales Person Management and Quota Attainment Responsibility
- Hold regular departmental meetings to review strategic goals and initiatives, discuss sales pursuit strategies, promote team building and work to provide growth paths for team personnel
- Comfortable discussing Hyper-converged IT solutions at the C-level as well as the within the customer’s technical teams.
- Track and report team activities, leads, opportunity pipe line, win loss, and attrition.
- A flexible and adaptable leader in highly fluid environment (comfortably handles rapid and repeated changes in priority and focus); can manage processes effectively and uses interpersonal savvy to relate to others
- 7+ years of Sales Leadership experience
- 5+ years selling Managed Services, Cloud Technologies, and Hyper-Converged Solutions
- Thorough understanding of Hyper-converged technologies such as SDWAN, Nutanix, Simplivity, Pivot3, VMWare, and Cisco.
- Hyperconverged Certification not needed ---this can be obtained later.
- Thorough understanding of SD-WAN Technologies such as Cisco Viptela, Talari, Cisco iWan, Cisco Meraki, and Riverbed technologies.
- Ability to create, roll-out, administer and manage sales vision, sales pursuit plans and execution strategies
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong understanding of business principals and strategies
- Experience participating in senior level management teams both from a strategic and tactical perspective
- Build effective teams by being approachable, motivating others and caring for direct reports
- Requires excellent negotiation and listening skills; significant intellectual horsepower for problem solving
- Have a positive attitude and work ethic
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, priority setting and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client provides their employees a feature rich compensation plan including but not limited to:
- Yearly gadget allowance
- Compensation for 2 certifications per year
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Life Insurance / Long Term Disability
- Bonus Plan
- 401K match
If you are interested or know of someone qualified for this position, we offer an excellent referral compensation program. Please send us your resume or your referrals contact information immediately.